Indonesia To Crack Down On PIT Evasion
Indonesia's Finance Minister has tasked several thousand tax officials with boosting personal income tax compliance rates in 2016.
Bambang Brodjonegoro highlighted that there are far fewer personal income taxpayers in Indonesia than in developed nations, where personal income tax is a significant part of the tax base. Currently personal income tax revenues make up a meagre portion of the nation's total tax receipts.
He said that the Ministry is seeking to substantially increase the number of taxpayers this year, by increasing the number of tax officials engaged in auditing the tax affairs of individuals, in cooperation with other law enforcement agencies.
In November 2015, it was confirmed that Indonesia will offer an amnesty this year - one of a number offered in recent years – to encourage taxpayers to regularize their tax affairs.
- Income Tax Calculator
- PAYE Rates
- Personal Relief Table
- Quantification of Benefit Table
- Capital Allowance Table
- Withholding Tax - Resident Persons
- Withholding Tax - Non-Resident Persons
- Corporate Income Tax Rates
- Industrial Tax Concessions
- Exempt Supplies of Goods and Services
- Double Tax Treaty Rates Table
- Interest, Penalties and Offences